Let Us Shock You With Our Locksmith Secrets That NO One Will Tell You In London
after living in the London uk for many years and work in the mobile locksmith industry with LTD company I heard about many locksmiths scams that fouled many incent people that needed emergency help or any sort of help. i write that post to make some awareness among people that not aware of what happen inside the business. here are 5 things you need to know that will save you money.
1. Moved To New House Or Just Want To Change Locks On Your House? I bet the only thing that you think is (Ching Ching $$)
- cant find your house keys?
- moved into new property?
- your tenant moved away?
- lost house keys?
- in a divorcing or separation process?
if so you will probably need local locksmith but the next question is how can you make your best decision to save money.
many people have heard of the word re-key a lock they never know that instead of changing the full lock they can just readjustment the barrel inside. this process called “rekey” a lock.
when the locksmith arrive the first thing he think about is how do I get the maximum money I can in the shortest amount of time.
just want to open your eyes but to rekey lock cost 25£ and change lock start from 49£. so before doing any rush decision don’t forget the word re-keying to ask the locksmith. cause then you can save your lock but only use different keys and disable the previous key.
2. Locked Out Of House And The Only Thing You Think About Is Locksmith? Well Think Again
so we all have that stupid moments that we:
- forget the keys inside house
- brake the key in the lock
- lost our only keys
well my dear friend you are not the only one that it happen to him and once its happen you think about calling locksmith. but let me calm you that you can save money and do that yourself without any specials locksmith equipment. so before calling you need to have:
- Credit Card not is use or any thin paper
3. How Come I Called Local Locksmith But I'm Waiting 1 Hour For Him?! (Hmmm How Do You Know He Is Really Local)
so you need emergency locksmith cause you probably:
- locked out of house
- need car lockout help
- lost car keys
- need your locks change
- after burglary damage attempt
so you search “locksmith near me” in google and found locksmith that is 1 mile away from your location. so you called and the locksmith told you he be there in the next 20 minutes and you waited 1 hour. let me answer on that question.
many companies use fake location as there primary office location but its only fake call center not the work place. so now you ask how do you know what is legit and what’s not so the next technician will arrive according to his location.
- watch reviews of the company before you call
- ask to send you a what’s up location so you know that its there’s real location
see ones you called a legit company with office and somewhere that have father and mother so you know that you don’t get over charge and if something happen you know where to go to repair.